Discover the Power of Performance
The Encore Atlanta platform is your ticket into the Atlanta arts scene. With one media buy, your message reaches the highest concentration of active, upscale consumers in the metro area. We do this with First-party data programmatic marketing, interactive print, digital, and social media. No other American city has a media outlet that engages its arts- and entertainment-loving population as comprehensively as Encore Atlanta does.
• Number more than 4 million a year.
• Spend more than $60 million a year to attend performances at our partner venues.
• Have the highest average household income ($185,000+) of any upscale Atlanta publication.
Encore Atlanta extends the reach of your message through the digital assets of our venue partners. That means digital editions of every program are sent to another 3.8 million patrons each year.
When you partner with Encore Atlanta, your message is hand-delivered to active buyers who shop, dine, travel and invest in high-end consumer goods, real estate, portfolios, medical care and education. Reach them at a moment of pure receptivity, in an open frame of mind before, during and after a show.
Put your business in the spotlight, contact Tom Casey (678-837-4032) about advertising today!
The Audience You’re Looking For …
If you’re looking to put your business in the spotlight, Encore Atlanta is your ticket to reaching a very special, upscale market.
Encore Atlanta readers are*:
- Average household income of $185,000 and above.
- Average net worth $1.2 Million.
- Average market real estate value $450,000 and above.
- More than half live in the Top 25, most affluent zip codes
- 83% have a college degree or higher
- Avid Consumers:
- 68% will have dinner before seeing a show at the Fox; 32% will go out afterwards for cocktails or dessert
- 44% eat out several times a week
- 31% shop for products and services or gifts on a monthly basis; 23% shop weekly
- Your target market:
- 25-60 years old, with a median age of 45
- 54% female
- 46% male
- 61% managers or professionals
- 52% business owners, partners or corporate officers
The average Encore Atlanta reader spends 33 minutes reading the program and looking at its ads. 94% of those attending events take their programs home with them when they leave the venue, keeping advertisers in the spotlight long after the final curtain. When they receive your company’s message, they are in a relaxed, positive state of mind, so they are more likely to remember it than if they saw it at home or in the office, when there are other distractions.
Business executives and decision makers are key arts patrons; check the sponsor pages and you’ll see the exquisite company Encore Atlanta keeps.
*Sources: Atlanta Ballet Nutcracker Study, ASO Patron Study, Fox Theatre Marketing Point Study, The Audience for Touring Broadway: A Demographic Study