The Fox Theatre is paying tribute to its biggest star.
The 14th annual “Holiday Extravaganza,” known in past years as “Mighty Mo and More” celebrates the iconic venue’s Mollër organ and the role it has played in the Fox’s rich history. The evening’s array of family events will include a special prelude by American Theatre Organ Society president Ken Double, honoring the Fox’s 1929 grand opening.
Special event features
- Family photo opportunities with Santa Claus
- Photo opportunities with the Coca-Cola Classic Polar Bear
- Christmas Carols Sing-A-Long led by the famous “Mighty Mo” organ, one of the largest Mollër theater organs in the world
- A screening of “Steamboat Willie,” the very first movie to be shown at the Fox Theatre on opening day in 1929, will be shown in the theater
- The evening of fun will be hosted by hometown CW-69 entertainment guru Wendell Scott
About those tickets…
Click here to reserve FREE tickets.