LIKE TO PARADE with your pup? Our friends at Fashionado, the Doggies on the Catwalk Foundation and their partners will make that possible Oct. 28, with Atlanta’s first Doggies on the BeltLine Halloween parade.
The Sunday afternoon costumes-and-canines soiree runs 1-3 p.m. The parade, preceded by doggie check-in, starts at The Shed at Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE. The afternoon of activities and goodies will unfold like this:
- Pre-party at The Shed at Ponce City Market.
- Costume contests (with prizes from Hotel Clermont, Barking Hound Village and City Winery Atlanta).
- Freebies from Ace + Jack, Barking Hound Village and more.
- Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Trekker benefits for a year.
- After-party at Park Tavern, 500 10th St. NE (featuring Tito’s vodka cocktails).
No tickets will be sold on-site. All participants must purchase tickets ($37.74, including fees) in advance HERE. The event will take place rain or shine (some areas will be covered).