Perhaps the biggest scream-inducing event will be the Frozen sing-along, yes, sing-along, on Aug. 29, making parents everywhere celebrate and cringe simultaneously.
Tickets go on sale Sunday at the Fox box office, online HERE or at 855.285.8499. The general admission seats are $8 if purchased before June 1, $10 afterward and $12 day of show. Only reserved seats ($15 advance, $20 day of show) are available for a sing-along Sound of Music on Aug. 2. Throwback pricing will be available for Back to the Future on June 6. The complete lineup, in chronological order:
- The Goonies. June 4. Voted as the fan favorite on the Fox’s Facebook page.
- Back to the Future. June 6. A 30th anniversary screening.
- Beetlejuice. June 18.
- The Princess Bride. June 20.
- Jaws. July 16. A 40th anniversary screening.
- The Breakfast Club. July 18. A 30th anniversary screening.
- Ghostbusters. July 30.
- The Sound of Music. Aug. 2. A sing-along for the 50th anniversary of the classic musical.
- Saturday Morning Cartoons. 10 a.m. Aug. 15.
- Braveheart. Aug. 15 (begins at 7:30 p.m.). a 20th anniversary screening.
- Legends of Silent Film. Aug. 16. With the Mighty Mo organ and organist Ken Double.
- Frozen. Aug. 29. Let’s all sing along.
Movie tours, available before screenings, will take visitors through the projection booth, screening room, dressing rooms and onto the stage. Tours must be purchased with a movie ticket and are not sold separately. Movie-tour packages are $35; for The Sound of Music only, they are $40. Parking ($5) is available in select Lanier lots near the theater while spaces are available. Details HERE.