Discover the Power of Performance
Reach Atlanta’s most affluent and influential consumers by advertising in Encore Atlanta, the exclusive show program for The Fox Theatre, Atlanta Opera, Alliance Theatre and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at Symphony Hall.
With one ad buy, you not only reach 1.2 million+ arts patrons annually, you also align your company’s brand with treasured arts organizations, bolstering your public image as a responsible and conscientious member of your community.
Multiple shows at multiple venues playing simultaneously means your company’s message reaches a wide and diverse audience of 60,000-100,000+ subscribers and single ticket purchasers every month. The majority of arts patrons attend performances by more than one arts organization, allowing your company’s message to reach the same influential consumers multiple times a year, whether or not they are season subscribers.
The majority of Encore Atlanta readers will take the program home with them as a memento of a special night. Every time they see your advertisement, they will connect your business with a cherished moment in their lives.
That’s what we call performance!
Put your business in the spotlight, contact Tom Casey (678-837-4032) about advertising today!
The Audience You’re Looking For …
If you’re looking to put your business in the spotlight, Encore Atlanta is your ticket to reaching a very special, upscale market.
Encore Atlanta readers are*:
- Average household income of $185,000 and above.
- Average net worth $1.2 Million.
- Average market real estate value $450,000 and above.
- More than half live in the Top 25, most affluent zip codes
- 83% have a college degree or higher
- Avid Consumers:
- 68% will have dinner before seeing a show at the Fox; 32% will go out afterwards for cocktails or dessert
- 44% eat out several times a week
- 31% shop for products and services or gifts on a monthly basis; 23% shop weekly
- Your target market:
- 25-60 years old, with a median age of 45
- 54% female
- 46% male
- 61% managers or professionals
- 52% business owners, partners or corporate officers
The average Encore Atlanta reader spends 33 minutes reading the program and looking at its ads. 94% of those attending events take their programs home with them when they leave the venue, keeping advertisers in the spotlight long after the final curtain. When they receive your company’s message, they are in a relaxed, positive state of mind, so they are more likely to remember it than if they saw it at home or in the office, when there are other distractions.
Business executives and decision makers are key arts patrons; check the sponsor pages and you’ll see the exquisite company Encore Atlanta keeps.
*Sources: Atlanta Ballet Nutcracker Study, ASO Patron Study, Fox Theatre Marketing Point Study, The Audience for Touring Broadway: A Demographic Study